Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am totally unaware of my point here....

A Cockfight.
Ok, ok all you animal rights activists....yes I am Latina, but nooooo I am not talking about a real cockfight. (Though to be honest I really don’t have too much of a problem with it--yes it is brutal and mean and all, but I mean...they are chickens! Aren’t we going to eat them or their unborn babies eventually anyway? Why not let them go out like warriors...)
Where was I???
Oh yes, Cockfight. I am referring to the penis here. (Sorry Pops--I know you read my blog). A cockfight is when two or more men decide they are going to figure out whose member is the biggest by putting on a show of sorts and laying claim to whatever woman, sport, job title, award, reputation (or my preferred phrase, "street cred") that is in question and roar from the mountain tops that:

“Yes! Yes! My cock is bigger than yours and therefore I am the best, you...YOU are nothing but a girly man--and I, ME! The master of all things, will crush you beneath my massive rod!” 
Figuratively speaking of course. 
Now I am going to piss of feminists (sorry Mom--I know you read my blog) because the fact is, while these men, prove their utter and complete manhood....they generally conduct themselves like....bitches. 


As a woman who is all to familiar with machismo, the fact that such things occur isn’t what throws me for a loop. What does however, is the mere manner in which these battles are conducted.

I have been privy to these displays...when power struggles are circumvented then cheapened with underhanded, conniving tactics that are far from macho and more to the point, are actually similar to the tactics of those “mean girls” that are depicted in movies like “Bring it On” or...er.....”Mean Girls”. 
I won’t go on for much longer about this except to ask you to ponder this....


Maybe Mr. Macho B. Powerful is really just a Bitch inside?  

(funny cause you might know one!)
In summation, Cockfights are pointless, Mean Girls (aka Bitches) really suck and Eating eggs is really twisted but tasty when fried over-easy and served over white rice.
---signing off....

No comments:

Post a Comment