Friday, September 9, 2011

Things I have learned today:




1. I enjoy being a reporter in the field way more than I enjoy being indoor and behind this screen. Maybe I'll be Lois Lane for Halloween.

2. Sugarbear is not just a pet name....its the cutest little marsupial that likes to hang out in pockets--they live for some-teen yrs too. Not sure how normal your friends will think you are if you have one though...

3. Random drinks at 11:45 are not always a bad idea. However when mixed with chunky chips ahoy--they can leave a underwhelming aftertaste. 

4. Apparently I do not possess risky cutting edge humor.  Personally, I disagree (and of course I would) but nevertheless SOME people think I suck. I have decided that this is ok.

5. I can continuously watch business news (as I did this morning) with a genuine desire to really, truly get it-- but it inevitably ends up sounding like background noise.

6.I will try this again tomorrow.

7. The U.S. did some real nasty stuff in Guatemala during  the 40's. Though there is something very strange about finding this out from Hiphopworld.com...check out the video below.



I won't say I am surprised....I will say that I think everyone in that control room cringed when the good Doctor got descriptive with the injection points. They wanted to know..they just didn't want to know all that....

Tsk Tsk....Land of the free...tsk tsk.

That's all I got for now.....most of my wit got used up on my unsuccessful pitch. That's probably what I get for making fun of the kids yesterday.







1 comment:

  1. Few things: I assume it is 11:45 PM because if it was AM, then it is time for an intervention! Regarding your cutting edge humor, it's more in the nature of cutting edge wit which is stated in a humorous fashion. Finally, that stuff on Guatemala was out there - ugh! Not a proud moment for Lady Liberty.

    ReplyDelete